People who are there to help you ...

  • Defibrillator

    A defibrillator is available at Cropwell Bishop Creamery. (NB: a second one was installed in the old telephone box on Church Street in March 2021).
    To access it you must first call 999 and describe the emergency situation.
    The operator will then give you the number for the combination lock that secures the defibrillator cabinet.
    The Defibrillator Cabinet is on an outside wall of the Cropwell Bishop Creamery. From Nottingham Road, go up Field Lane (on the left-hand side of the Cheese Shop). See photos, click on location of defibrillator.
    It is worth noting that searching for "Cropwell Bishop Defibrillator" on the Internet will reveal several websites that describe its location.
    Watch a 2 minute video from the British Heart Foundation on Youtube to see how you would make use of a defibrillator: click using a defibrillator.
  • Notts Police:

    To report crime or incident, contact:
    PC 2990 Graham Collington - Local Beat Manager
    PC 3372 Caroline Voce
    If you need to speak to the police regarding any local Policing issues, they can be contacted on 101 ext. 8116711, or the Control Room where a message can be left. You can also drop a note into Cotgrave Police Station (ext. 8116711).
    If you have information about crime and you want to report it anonymously Call CRIMESTOPPERS on: 0800 555111
  • Clerk of CB Parish Council:

    Janice Towndrow: email
    Phone: 0115-989 4656
  • Chairman of CB Parish Council:

    Jacques Lacey, email:
  • Rushcliffe Borough Councillor:

    Ted Birch, email:
  • Notts County Councillor:

    Neil Clarke, email:
  • Cropwell Bishop Growers & Gardeners:

  • Chair of Cropwell Bishop Allotment Association:

    Amanda Parkinson, email:
  • Cropwell Bishop Plan Website:

    Tony Jarrow, email:
  • Fly-tipping:

    Click: Report Fly-Tipping
  • Potholes:

    Click: Report a Pothole
  • Dog Fouling:

    Click: Report Dog Fouling
  • Missed Bin:

    Click: Report bin has not been collected (grey/blue/green)
  • Report an overweight lorry:

    Click: Report a lorry
  • Find out if lorry is over 7.5 tonne (7500kg):

    Click: Find lorry load
  • Roads, Paths & Lighting:

    Go to and put "road problem" in the search box.
  • Rights of Way:

    Go to and put "rights of way" in the search box. Then select "Rights of Way (public paths)". Scroll to "Report Problems" and then select "Report a right of way problem". Click "Report Now". Fill in form and, if possible, add any useful photos of the problem and a map. Any problems, contact me (Tony Jarrow).
  • Find location of current Notts roadworks:

    Click: Roadworks map
  • Cars parked on double yellow lines etc:

    Contact Darryl Burch at Ruschliffe Borough Council: phone: 0115 914 8405; email:
  • To access Notts County Council services

    inluding; school holidays, highways and waste, you can use its free mobile phone app, "MyNotts". The Apple version is available from the Apple App Store: the Android version can be downloaded here
  • Tony Jarrow:

    phone: 0115 9893178; email: